Benefit of Buddhist Method and Wisdom
From January 30, 10:00 am until January 30, 11:30 am
- 1958 Born in Purang, Tibet.
- 1959 Geshe la, escaped to exile in India with his parents. He received his early education in schools run by exile Tibetan Administration in India.
- 1970 He enrolled as a monk at Sera Mey monastery in south India.
- 1990 finished Geshe Lharampa degree.
- 1991 till 2018, Rinpoche has been teaching Buddhism in the West, mainly in the UK and other countries.
- 2005-2012 Khen Rinpoche had written 6 books on Buddhist Philosophy and Practices and created a two year online Buddhist course, The Foundation of Buddhist Thought.
- Rinpoche studied for an MA in Social Anthropology at the School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS) of London University.
- In 2018, His Holiness the Dalai Lama appointed him the Abbot of Sera Mey Monastic University in India.
- In 2019, for his services to Buddhism in the UK Geshe Tashi Tsering was awarded the British Empire Medal (BEM).
For More details: www.geshetashi.org
https://zoom.us/j/4522777814, Password 057655
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,4522777814# US (New York)
+16699006833,,4522777814# US (San Jose)