Do Ngak Kunphen Ling materials, including pages and online images, are protected by the copyright laws of the United States of America. All rights are reserved.
- When you access www.dnkldharma.org you agree that:
- You may retrieve center materials for information only. No content from this site shall be copied or distributed for any commercial purpose.
- You may save a local copy or send it to your printer for your own personal use or in order to inform authorized and potential users about the center materials. You may not, however, make any charge for such use and any commercial exploitation is expressly prohibited.
- You must include the copyright notice in any copy that you make.
- Copyright and credit must be attributed to the appropriate party as applicable each time any text, photograph, artwork, video, audio, or other downloadable content is used from this site and only after prior written permission is obtained.
- You may not modify the information found in center materials without express permission.
Do Ngak Kunphen Ling makes no representations about the content and suitability of this information for any purpose. It is provided “as is” without express or implied warranty. The center disclaims all warranties with regard to this information, including all implied warranties or merchantability and fitness. In no event shall Do Ngak Kunphen Ling be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, rising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this information.